Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
33372540

I have purchased an ipod touch 32gb model A1367. When I connect

Customer Question

I have purchased an ipod touch 32gb model A1367. When I connect to my iMac version 10,4.1. ittells me I must have version 10.5.8 or later in order for the ipod to operate. How do I upgrade to the required version. Thank you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 6 years ago.
I can help you with this. I just need a bit more detailed information. What kind of mac are you connecting it to? Can you tell me the processor in the the computer? You can find this by going to the apple in the upper left hand corning and clicking about this mac.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Mac OSX Processor 2.16GHz Memory 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM Startup Disc Macintosh HD.Processor name Intel Core 2 Duo
Ok, to update your machine you will want to go and by a copy of snow leopard, your machine will be able to handle it. You can get it from amazon, or the apple store. Snow leopard is version 10.6. Your new ipod will then working with your operating system.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
until i obtain a copy of "snow leopard and install same I have no further Questions. Thankyou
Sure thing, let me know if you have anymore questions.