Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.

Whenever I leave Governor;s Poker, my screen freezes. I have

Customer Question

Whenever I leave Governor;s Poker, my screen freezes. I have to turn off computer to unfreeze it. This is annoying as it freezes within minutes.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 3 years ago.
what is the version of mac os x are you running?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Mac OS 10 (10.6.4
Ok, which kind of mac is it? and Is this poker on miniclip.com?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
10.6.3
Ok what you should do first is run software updates. This is done by going to the apple in the upper left hand corner and clicking on software update. Run that until there is no more updates. Then try the governors poker.
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience: 5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
why doesn't the dealer in most cities recognize "flushes " or "straits"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
in poker a flush is five cards of the same suit. A strait is five cards in consecutive order: 5.6.7.8.9.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
you didn't answer my question about flushes and straits. Here's another.

when a player bets his part or whole of his "stash" and he loses the play, why doesn't he also lose the amount he bet??
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I would like a reply concerning my questions of October 27th and October 31. " Stash" refers to the total amount of money each player possess.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You did not reply to my questions about "straights and flushes; nor the question of Oct 31. If there is no reply to these querys, I shall assume the game is flawed and makes i t impossible to win.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
please refer to my remarks of November 10.