Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have 3 iPods on my iUtnes account. How can I find out all

I have 3 iPods on my iUtnes account. How can I find out all of their serial numbers?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Do you have the iPod with you now ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No one of them was stolen and one was lost. I only have the serial # XXXXX one, the one we still have. I need to give the police the other 2 so they can notify the pawn shops in case someone tries to pawn the stolen one.
Are you using Mac or PC ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You can easily find the serial number of any devices that you sync with iTunes in iTunes. Open iTunes, click on Edit menu and select Preferences. In Preferences, click on Devices tab. In there 'Device Backups:' list, you can see your iPod touches (and others) in there. Just move the mouse over the backup name and a small yellow box will appear showing Serial number:

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Best Regards,