VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ and Network+ with more than 18 years in the IT field. Have worked on MAC's since I was 16.
16924516

Iphone 3g upgraded to os 4 and not my camera does not work

Iphone 3g upgraded to os 4 and not my camera does not work and my music library on my computer disppeard. I have purchased music on my phone but I am afriad to sync for fear of losing my purchased music.

solutions ?

Tom
Category: Mac
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 4 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
VanMagnus Systems :

OK, one issue at a time.

VanMagnus Systems :

The camera not working is an issue to go to the AT&T to get them to fix or repair the phone for this one.

Customer :

It worked but after doing the up grade it stopped working. Do you think the phone has been damaged?

VanMagnus Systems :

It now for the music on you phone you can turn off iTunes and and just use the iPhone as a an extra drive.

VanMagnus Systems :

This will allow you to copy the music from it and just copy it to the iTunes directory.

VanMagnus Systems :

Oh, there was an issue with the iPhones OS. It must be redone.

Customer :

Redone?

VanMagnus Systems :

Next, the missing music. Can you now go to the directory where the music is stored?

VanMagnus Systems :

Who installed the upgrade?

Customer :

I installed the upgrade

Customer :

Download from iphone

VanMagnus Systems :

OK. It may help to go to the AT&T store to get them to do it in there Tech Support Dept. It is free service to you.

Customer :

ok sounds like the best idea . Why did i not think of that. Thanks

VanMagnus Systems :

Yeah, when a device on the phone does not work. The update must be redone. I have a BlackBerry and it had those issue also. So did a friends iPhone.

Experience: A+ and Network+ with more than 18 years in the IT field. Have worked on MAC's since I was 16.