Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

HOW DO I UPGRADE MY AOL ON A MAC MY AOL VERSION IS

Customer Question

HOW DO I UPGRADE MY

AOL ON
A MAC? MY AOL VERSION IS 10.3. 7 CAN YOU UPDATE THAT?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please remember to click ACCEPT if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

You can download the newest AOL Desktop for Mac clicking here --->http://daol.aol.com/software/desktop-for-mac/

Then click "Download Now" and save the file to your desktop.

Then double click the file to start the installation

Please let me know if the issue is solved or not, so we can continue troubleshooting.

If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The address doesn;t work on

That's weird

I tested here and worked

Click here --->http://daol.aol.com/software/desktop-for-mac/ and let me know what do you see

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
When I hit the address yu gave me , it opens a page and give me a "Health expert" to answer;
When I hit it again I got a boanii pa\

It seems something is wrong with the JustAnswer site today

Try to copy the address and paste it on your internet browser

http://daol.aol.com/software/desktop-for-mac/

Does it work?

I apoligize

Thank you

John Cappucci