Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.

Ive been trying to install the MLB.TV NexDef Plug-in, but

Customer Question

I've been trying to install the MLB.TV NexDef Plug-in, but everytime I run the install program, I get the following message: "Sorry; there is a space in your home directory path. MacOS makes it difficult to do that by accident." I've installed it successfully on my laptop, but it won't install on my Mac Mini at home. I've run Disk Repair, repair permissions, etc., but still no luck. Can you help???
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Hello, my name is Dan.
I will do my best to help you, the only stupid question is the unasked one.
I would suggest using Disk Warrior, this repairs directories and will probably clear this problem up.
It is very handy utility to have, one of the best I have ever seen for the Mac.
This would be my first action especially after the things that you have tried already.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Okay, I'll try buying Disk Warrior and running it. If it works, I'll "accept" your answer. Otherwise, I'll get back to you. Thanks...
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Do so please, Disk Warrior is the best utility I have found, it can find discs that others don't.
Look forward to hearing about the results.