Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.

iTunes lost my account about a year ago. I just created a

iTunes lost my account about a year ago. I just created a new account using my old account user name. when I go to sync between my device and iTunes it will not sync the ones I purchased. Which is about 66 of them, how do I get them to sync?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kyle Brockman replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Kyle Brockman :

Are you able to play the songs on your computer that were purchased?

JACUSTOMER-ooh3k8oq- :

Kyle Brockman :

Ok, I'm sorry to say but there isn't a way to get these songs back on your ipod. The only thing I can suggest to do is call apple care and talked to them about your itunes account. They might let you re-download this songs. But if you do know the old account name and password XXXXX would be able to enable your library to play these songs and then burn them to a cd.

JACUSTOMER-ooh3k8oq- :

Although I am sure this is the only answer, I don't feel it is worth the $38 I will pay. I would have come to this conclusion myself. Can we reduce the fee?

I'm not sure of a way to lower the price. I will look into this and get back to you.