Kyle Brockman
Kyle Brockman, Mac Genius
Experience:  5 yrs. experience building, repairing, maintaining and configuring macs in a corporate environment.
33372540

i am having trouble syncing my blackberry to my google calendar

i am having trouble syncing my blackberry to my google calendar using google sync. i have already downloaded google sync to my phone and when i go to sign in to my google account to access google sync on my phone it gets stuck and nothing happens. please help. it says "starting login" and doesn't go any further than that.
Chat Conversation Started
Kyle Brockman :

I can give you a hand with this. Have you been following the setup document on google.com/sync ?

JACUSTOMER-7hyq019- :

i don't believe so.

Ok. You will want to first follow the blackberry setup found on this page. http://www.google.com/sync/blackberry.html If you still having an issue please let me know.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I still need to work with an expert as my issue has not been resolved. thank you. looking forward to hearing from you.
I can still help you on this. Were are you getting stopped on the google setup process?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes, if you read my previous notes. i did this already. i have downloaded the google sync application successfully to my blackberry. i cannot sign in to google sync from my phone. it fails when i give it my email and password XXXXX when it asks, thus stopping the process of using sync application. the phone never gets the chance to connect to the google calendar because i can't seem to get in. does that make better sense?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes, that's right. it won't allow me to sign in to google sync from my blackberry. it says "starting log in" and gets stuck.
Ok. Have you tried restarting the blackberry?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes, i tried that and it still gets stuck when i sign in to google account in google sync.
OK, try removing the app, rebooting the phone, then re-installing the app. Using this site http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/