Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

Hello, I just placed a keynote presentation with audio and

Hello, I just placed a keynote presentation with audio and video into It downloaded but I cannot get it to play. except by clicking . This will only shift slide but not get audio and video to work.
Hello, and welcome to!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

At this time, doesn't support those playback features. You'll need to use the Share->Export... menu option, and save the presentation as a video. Then it will automatically play, and contain both your video and audio.

You can't post it on this way, but you can post it on Youtube, or as MobileMe video, if you're a subscriber.

That should do it. If what I recommended doesn't help, or if you have additional questions, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
If I sign up to a Mobile me account, would the person I sent it to be able to view it? Is there a limitation to the size? Since it is one 1 GB. Thanks
If you use MobileMe, no. You can share any file, at any size. I wouldn't recommend you post a 1GB video online, as it would take hours to load and stream, but you could send them a link where they would be able to download it.