Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My old computer, which had all of my music on it, was destroyed.

My old computer, which had all of my music on it, was destroyed. All I have is my ipod with all of my music on it, and my new mac computer. When I try to transfer my music to my mac, it will only let me transfer the music I purchased on itunes. Is there any way to transfer all of my music? I also bought an album on my new computer, but i can't figure out how to put it on my ipod without having to erase the music on my ipod (that I didn't purchase through itunes). Please help.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

When you sync your iPod with new library, all your songs will be deleted. You can transfer your Songs and everything to your Mac with this third party application, iPod to Mac Transfer. Try the trial version of the application before buying it.

http://www.mp4converter.net/ipod-to-mac-transfer.html

Let me know if you need any help..

Best Regards,