Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Mac Genius
Experience:  Mac/iOS Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree

After ten years of no problems, I suddenly cannot send nor

After ten years of no problems, I suddenly cannot send nor receive e-mails. I left my number with tech support yesterday and never got a call back. I sent an e-mail yesterday morning and now cannot turn off AOL desktop because it tells me I still have an unsent message which will be lost if I turn off AOL. I have tried for one hour to make contact with a live person but it is impossible. My computer is a Mac. I am paying a monthly fee to AOL but cannot send or receive and that is unsatisfactory.
Paul Sikorski,[email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr. Clark replied 6 years ago.
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

For verification, we are not AOL.

Since you are a paid AOL customer, you are eligible for live support. You can reach live support at(NNN) NNN-NNNNor use the live support chat (HERE).

You can also attempt this link for assistance (HERE).

If you would like to reset your password XXXXX go to the forgot my password page (

Sounds like your account may have been hacked/compromised. You will need to contact AOL to correct this; as long as you are a paying AOL customer, they are obligated to help you.

This will be the only way to recover your account.

Feel free to ask any questions, as I am here to assist you.