R.A. McConnell
R.A. McConnell, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  A-Plus, MCP, 18+ years experience, LINUX admin

I need help in transferring my AOL account to a GMail acco

Customer Question

I need help in transferring my AOL account to a GMail account.
Category: Mac
Expert:  R.A. McConnell replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I'll be glad to help you with this, but I need a little more information first.

What are you trying to accomplish here? Are you trying to transfer old messages? Are you trying to transfer contacts/address book contents? Are you trying to redirect all AOL email to the Gmail account?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm trying to access my Gmail from my Safari. Also I don't see where I can deiete messages on my GMail page. (I don't see a delete button). I would really like to get rid of AOL altogether but don't want to do that till I understand better how mail works
According to site policy, I'm required to enter this as an answer, but don't accept it until you are satisfied that your question has been answered to your satisfaction.

There should be a button marked Delete at the top of the message listing and at the top of every message, just to the right of the buttons labeled Archive and Report Spam. Let me know if you don't see them and I'll be glad to help locate them for you, or give assistance with any other questions that you might have concerning this matter.