Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I recently lost all my music on Itunes. I was cleaning out

I recently lost all my music on Itunes. I was cleaning out extra folders and must have lost something. Afterwards I used the "clean my mac" software so anything thrashed is gone. It still shows all the titles and everything but plays nothing. I have my music backed up on my Ipod. The question is-how do i get the music from the Ipod into the computer?
I also had my Itunes folder backed up on external hard drive but it had only text.
Would love to hear any response. sincerely adriaan geurtsen
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Mike the MacMedic :

You will need a third party app like the link above.

Customer :

so i go to version tracker and find the answer there/

Mike the MacMedic :

It is an app that will get your music off.

Customer :

sorry, I was trying to get on Ichat which I have never used. If you give me the name of the appl. I can download it?

Mike the MacMedic :

Just go to that link

Customer :

That's all there is to it?

Customer :

good grief, i thought I had a short attention span

Mike the MacMedic :

It is shareware

Customer :

got it. spent the last 2 days fighting this program. had a a hell of a time getting it into Itunes but I think I got it in or most of it. had to go from Ipod to desktop than I dumped that into the Itunes folder and watched it load for 2 days. I tries every other way using touch copy. I already had accepted the advice given. thank you

Mike, Mac Medic
Experience: Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.