Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have tried everything I know to fix an audio configuration

Customer Question

I have tried everything I know to fix an audio configuration problem in itunes. I HAVE installed and uninstalled itunes, quicktime, etc. I get a message from Quicktime with a number saying Quicktime is'nt installed or installed properly? I don't understand. Can you help? Thanks I have Windows xp When I REINSTALL itunes and Quicktime they tell me the installation is successful.
Category: Mac
Expert:  R.A. McConnell replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I'll be glad to help you with this.

Where do you get this message, exactly? You indicate that the problem is with audio configuration in iTunes, but then go on to talk about errors in QuickTime (I know that the two products are tied together, but they can be opened separately). What are you doing (and in which program) when you get this error?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I get the 'audio configuration problem when I get into Itunes. Itune won't plan samples of songs.
Can you play audio in something else, like Windows Media Player or YouTube on the Internet?