Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark, Mac Genius
Experience:  Mac/iOS Repair Business Owner & CIS Degree

I have to reload my iTunes as my existing one is corrupt.

I have to reload my iTunes as my existing one is corrupt. If I do this will it destroy my existing music library I purchased?
Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer, a paid global support site.

As long as you do not delete your iTunes Music Library.xml file (which should be in the root of your music folder) and reauthorize your iTunes account to the PC upon reinstallation, your iTunes library should not be touched with an uninstallation/reinstallation of iTunes.

Feel free to ask any questions, as I am here to assist you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ok, for extra clarity when you say "do not delete your iTunes music library and reauthorize your account"

Do you mean "do not delete your iTunes music library and DO NOT reauthorize your account"? Or I do reauthorize my account?

I mean.

Do not delete your iTunes Music Library (most likely C:\Users\<yourusername>\My Music\iTunes\) and do reauthorize your account (if it is still authorized, it will say already authorized).