Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

I need software that allows wireless security connection.

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.

Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What's your wireless router brand and model?

Thank you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hello John,
brand-Cisco
Model# XXXXX
Thanks for your quick response.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The iBook v10.4.11.
Are you still working?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is it a software problem or hardware problem?

PLEASE FIRST BOOKMARK (add to favorites) THIS PAGE SO YOU CAN COME BACK WITH ME AFTER THE RESTART, and click Accept if the issue is solved (that's the only way I can get paid for my effort. Thank you)

In order to setup WEP 128 bits (the best for your router) follow the steps below:

1- Click here ---> 192.168.1.1

2- A new window will prompt for a User name and Password. Leave the User name field blank then enter your router’s password ("admin" is the default password, without the quotes), then click OK.

3- Follow steps 2 to 8 on following link:

http://www6.nohold.net/Cisco2/ukp.aspx?vw=1&docid=2e2cb90237d345f08f473b7ae8c4e2ea_4002.xml&pid=96&slnid=4

4- If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated