Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

what is rss you changed my computer so that google isnt my

what is rss you changed my computer so that google isn't my home page on safari and now I can't look at my e-mail. when the mail pops up or I go through safari it keeps shutting down. I still didn't get my ipod rebate. I was going yo pay you when I did. I don't understand any of this. plus there's a thing with initials and asks for a password XXXXX I don't know what it means. something like smgt. I know you have the ability to hack into anything. you are not a nice person I came to to you for answers because I had an id theft andhad to spend the whole day in court and then I'm further victimiized
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Not sure who helped you but to change your Safari homepage back to Google go to that page you want to be your homepage and then go to Safari/Prefereneces/General and click on Set to Current Page.