Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Im am having problems installing Lotus Smartsuite Millenium

Customer Question

Im am having problems installing Lotus Smartsuite Millenium 9.8, on my MacBook Pro. I have installed windows XP, but durring instalation of Lotus, I get the massage that there is not enough memory on my hard drive to install the program, but it only shows drive D (my CD Drive)as highlighted, and it will not let me pick Drive C(bootcamp).
Category: Mac
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 6 years ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer!

Thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer! Experts try to answer as quickly as possible, but this can depend on different factors, including the difficulty of your question, how many questions are being posted by other customer, and how many Experts are online.

I’ll try to find an Expert to assist you. Thank you for your patience, and if you receive a satisfactory answer from your Expert, please click the green “Accept” button so the Expert is compensated for a job well done.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you.

I will wait for your expert's answer. Any Hope I will get an answer today?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

I stiil have not heard from your expert regarding my question. How much longer do I have to wait?

Thank you.

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question if you feel that may be the reason.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

You are giving me general situations why I can not get an answer. Has any expert of yours actually worked on my problem, and if so, what is the specific question that they may have to resolve this? Can I talk to one of your experts directly who knows Lotus Smartsuite 9.8, and is familiar with Macbook Pro. I am willing to pay more to get the service that you promise on your website.

Thank you.