Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have an iPhone, an iMac, a Macbook air lap top, and an ipad,

Customer Question

I have an iPhone, an iMac, a Macbook air lap top, and an ipad, What do I need to do so that when I erase an email from one device, it is erased from all devices? I don't want to use mobile me anymore due to all the duplicates of my contacts and calendar entries that are being generated and I am using yahoo currently.
Please email me [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 6 years ago.
Hi, mobileme isn't the problem, actually it's the easiest path to get this to work, but let me warn you...this isn't a simple click and switch procedure. You'll need to basically archive all your mail on every device and set up each account new, using a protocol called use the same MOBILEME e-mail account...but using this new protocol. Yahoo DOES NOT support this protocol on all your devices, the only other e-mail this could be done easily with is GMAIL. Let me know if this makes sense at all and we can try to move from there...I'm Rob, glad to follow up.