robgranholm, Mac Genius
Experience:  2 Years at Apple, Current IT Administrator and Small Business Owner. Loves to help.

I am trying to set up website. I selected the Formal theme.

Customer Question

I am trying to set up website. I selected the Formal theme. I selected Welcome and wrote the page. I am an artist using the site as a portfolio. I want to have three galleries of work with thumbprints. I was able to make a gallery using Albums Page. When someone clicks a thumbprint in the Gallery, I want them to be taken to that sculpture page to learn about the specific item. My PREFERENCE (and probably one of my current mistakes) is that I wanted to use the template of the welcome page for each sculpture because I like the nice white box and it's interior detailing. Can I do that, or is that template only for an opening page? Also, I was clicking Add a page each time I wrote about a sculpture, so I have about 30 items across the top of the page....clearly not correct. In addition, I have written an About Me Page using that page. I also want to have a page for Artistic Process, and a Page for Contact us and Links, and possibly a blog page. Across the top of the welcome page I want to end up with: Gallery Gallery Gallery Artistic Process About the Artist Contact Us/Links My Blog. Under each Gallery listing I want to have MULTIPLE pages talking about each sculpture. So I have written it all, probably wrong. Can you help, or is this too much on line?
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 6 years ago.
Hi, I'm afraid this is a bit much and tailored to a web developer for a quick JustAnswer...I run an online support website and I'd be glad to help if you don't find anyone to try and offer more advice here. You can find me at ...the best advice I can give you is that you'll need a lot of training in iWeb and some basic web design information to work out these kinks! Hope that helps, I'll be glad to follow up!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi Rob. Thanks for your response, but since you are not able to help me, I really don't want to chuck out $18.....hope that is okay with you.
Up to you as you deem the expertise advice here valuable or not. Thanks for your time!
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
robgranholm was very nice, but said he could not help me. If no one can help me, I would like to not pay. thanks.
You haven't paid any particular person, you've just put an amount on hold with JustAnswer, you'll need to contact their accounts help...this goes to the experts which are just hired hands. I'll try to take back my logged time.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Rob, I have never used this service before. I am getting frustrated.
I am happy to give you positive feedback for your honest answer that you cannot help me, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO PAY for that privledge. If I click ACCEPT ANSWER now, will I be charged? I do not know how to contact ACCOUNTS HLEP. I just keep getting asked to ask another question for more money. If this continues, I will never try this site again. Can you please help me?
Hmm, try ... I'm just a hired hand...wish I could be more helpful!