Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Mac Snowleopard no longer supports Palm Desktop. I have some

Mac Snowleopard no longer supports Palm Desktop. I have some old contacts that I need to get at - is there any way to open the desktop file? This is all I need to do (don't need to sync or anything). Any help would be much appreciated.

Tom T.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Customer:

I have already found this page, which is entirely unhelpful. I need to open the Palm Desktop file on my Mac running Snow Leopard. The Missing Sync software will not do this for me. To repeat, I simply need to open the file so I can export data to programs Snow Leopard will support. If you can help with this I would be grateful and will gladly pay.

Mike the MacMedic :

I just installed Palm Desktop and it works fine on SL I think the only part that doesn’t work is the sync you can just use the Palm Desktop software and export your contacts. If you want to send it to me I can do it for you. Let me know.