Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

MY ANSWER IS Mac OS x Version 10.4.11

MY ANSWER IS Mac OS x Version 10.4.11 I seem to be able to go just so far and then they ask for password XXXXX no matter what answer I give, it's not the right one. They even give me a hint of the name of my machine (aapple) and I try that and it dosnn't accpt it.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

Try inserting the gray restore disc that came with your Mac (or any Mac OS Install disc) into the disc drive, then restarting while holding down the C key on your keyboard. This should boot you to the disc.

Once there, go to the Tools (or Utilities) menu at the top of the screen, and select the Password XXXXX option. There you can reset the password XXXXX any user on the computer.

After you've successfully reset the password, restart your computer like normal, and you should be all set.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.