robgranholm
robgranholm, Mac Genius
Experience:  2 Years at Apple, Current IT Administrator and Small Business Owner. Loves to help.
35592706

I just bought an ipad and am trying to add an ePub book to

I just bought an ipad and am trying to add an ePub book to it. According to the manual it says to download to my computer and then add to iTunes. How do I get it to add to iTunes? It downloaded as an ascm format. HELP....
Category: Mac
Expert:  robgranholm replied 6 years ago.
Hi, I can help here, there's an iBooks section in your iTunes library, are you familiar with how to find it? You'll need to drag the epub book into this library....when you drag it into the iBooks section...what is the response? Update here and I'll be glad to follow up.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
APPARENTLY ITUNES DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE FILE FORMAT THAT WAS DOWNLOADED AS A SUPPOSED EPUB.
aha, what did you use to create the ePub...the free program Calibre works well for Mac.