Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I bought an original Mac Mini (PowerPC) I used it sporadically

I bought an original Mac Mini (PowerPC) I used it sporadically mostly for video projects. Now I want to expand its usage but I need NTFS support and that software requires Tiger. _I bought a copy of Tiger online. It said 'Mac mini - Mac OS X Install Disc 1. Below it listed Mac OS version 10.4.2, AHT verstion 1.1, Disc version 1.0, 2Z691-5510-A _When I tried to install it I got the message 'This software cannot be installed on this computer." _I read a few posts and it said it might be a firmwire revision problem but I can't get any help on that route either. _How do I get Tiger to install on my original Mac Mini?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you

Are those are Tiger Retail Discs (colorful discs) or Restore (gray color) discs ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
They are grey disks.

On the left side it says:

Mac mini
Mac OS X Install Disc 1

Here is the eBay link to what I bought:
That is a Restore disc, not Retail Discs. That disc only works with the Mac that came with it and it won't work on other Macs. In other words, those discs are machine specific. So your only choice is, send it back to the seller and ask a refund. If you want Tiger, then you have to buy the Retail Discs which costs $200-$300

Best Regards,