Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

I just sent a question on signing in to Amazon.com -- cant

I just sent a question on signing in to Amazon.com -- can't get the sign-in boxes. Amazon thinks this in a problem with Safari -- I sent this message a minute ago and then lost the screen. please help

Nancy Ayotte
XXX-XXX-XXXX -home phone
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please follow all the steps below but please first bookmark (add to favorites) this page so you can come back later to click the Accept button if the answer works.

1- Open Safari

2- Go to Safari menu, and then click "Reset Safari..."

3- Now select ALL the options you see there (Clear history, Reset Top Sites, etc, etc, all of them)

4- Click the "Reset" button

5- Go to amazon.com and login

6- Come back here and If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Hello Sir or Madam

If I helped please remember to click the ACCEPT button, for me to be paid

A- If you have a subscription or trial membership:
Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us you will need to click Accept so justanswer can pay me.

B- If you don't have any subscription or trial:
Even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me. You WON'T be charged twice.

Thank you

John Cappucci