Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs
23822421

How do I get a CD of mine onto the nano

Customer Question

How do I get a CD of mine onto the nano
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please remember to click ACCEPT if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

Please follow the steps below

1- First insert the cd in your computer and transfer it to iTunes

2- Then plug your nano to your computer

3- Sync Itunes

4- Your cd will be in your nano also :-)

If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated

Hello Sir or Madam

If I helped please remember to click the ACCEPT button, for me to be paid

A- If you have a subscription or trial membership:
Even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us you will need to click Accept so justanswer can pay me.

B- If you don't have any subscription or trial:
Even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me. You WON'T be charged twice.

Thank you

John Cappucci
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I do not have a Mac, and have not asked any computer-related questions. Please correct this in your records, as I will not pay for anything I did not request. Joyce Lane