Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs

how do I install iwork in my Imac (2009 vintage) I really

how do I install iwork in my Imac (2009 vintage)? I really need very basic instructions. I don't even know where to install it.
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

Please remember to click ACCEPT if we solve the issue, for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or trial plan with us, and even if you see the holding charge in your credit/debit account I need you to click Accept for the money to be released to me)

1- Turn on your iMac and insert the iWork cd into it

2- Double click on the box icon labeled "Install iWork", you will see it on your desktop

3- Click OK, Yes, and Continue if prompted

4- Follow all the prompts to install it, usually you will need to click Continue, Next or Yes.

5- Then you will see your iWork icons on the dock

If I helped please click the Accept button for me to be paid :-) (even if you have a subscription or a trial membership)

Thank you

John Cappucci

*** 4 IMPORTANT THINGS *** (please read them)

1- Please click the ACCEPT button, so your deposit can be released and I can get paid for my effort. (*** Even if you have a subscription plan, you need to click the Accept button if the issue is solved for me to be paid, you won't be charged twice ***, don't worry. Thank you!)

2- Let me know if the answer doesn't work INSTEAD of leaving negative feedback, so we can still continue troubleshooting the issue.

3- Positive Feedback is very important to us. Please leave me a positive feedback after you are happy with the answer.

4- Any bonus will be greatly appreciated