Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I was installing the bootcamp program that comes with my MAC.

I was installing the bootcamp program that comes with my MAC. i didnt read all the directions that talks about requiring a windows disk. it sent me to a black screen until i load a windows disk. im stuck at this screen. how can i get back to my normal screen?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

1. Restart your Mac and immediately hold down the Option key on your keyboard.
  2. The Startup Manager will appear on the screen, select a Mac OS X (Macintosh HD) volume.
  3. Press return key on your Keyboard. This should boot your Mac into OS X and then try to setup bootcamp again.

Let me know how it goes..

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Is there something additional required to run the bootcamp program?
Yes, you need a Windows installation discs i.e Windows XP, Vista (not recommended) or Windows 7 discs. Bootcamp is just a application that allow you to install Windows, it can't install Windows without the discs.