Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Hi there, Im a new Mac user and I need to paste my ms word

Hi there,

I'm a new Mac user and I need to paste my ms word file (for mac) newsletter into an email. This way, my customers don't need to open an attachment. Instead, they can view it right in the e-mail.

Help please??

Jenelle :)

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m a Moderator for JustAnswer.

Thanks for your question!

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to require an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully
4. the question price you selected is too low for the complexity of the question

Please feel free to re-word your question or increase the price if you feel that may be the reason. Of course you are not required to increase the price. :)

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Lindie
Moderator

Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Did you tried copy and paste method ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes I have tried copy and paste..

Keep in mind it is a word file, with pictures, text boxes, etc. I need to put this whole page - as one picture - embeded into an email.
as one picture ? you mean you want to convert the word file into a picture file and attach to mail ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Umm essentially, yes I want to convert the word file into a picture. Then I want to paste it directly into the email, rather than an "attachment" that needs to be opened by the receiver.
First, save the Word document as PDF file (File menu > Save As). Then open the PDF file in Preview application. Then save it as a JPEG file (File > Save As). Now, drag the JPEG file to Mail. Let me know how it goes...
Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience: Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc