Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Have a Vista OS computer with Yahoo.mail. All fine. Now, new

Have a Vista OS computer with Yahoo.mail. All fine. Now, new Apple. It seems that the Yahoo email window (the literal area for the type message being composed) is smaller for the Mac vs. the that is, less space to type the email. I realize that I am confronted by a significantly larger monitor on the desk top, Vista machine - 22" vs. a 13" laptop screen. Never-the-less, I try to keep mail messages short and never concerned myself with this subject. For every message that I compose on the MacBook Pro, I find myself concerned with this subject. Does any super-intelligent person know if the Yahoo email system treats the PC differently than Mac on this topic?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

The problem might with the browser, Safari. Have you tried Yahoo in another browser like Firefox, Chrome etc ? If not, i want you to download and try Yahoo in these browsers.

Download Mozilla Firefox :
Download Chrome :

Let me know if you see any difference in these browsers...

Best Regards,