Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Technician
Experience:  Years of experience in the IT field
15852642

I need to SPEAK with a google representative about my gmial

Customer Question

I need to SPEAK with a google representative about my gmial account being deleted, which in turn deleted my blog. I keep getting a message to fill out a form with information that I no longer have because it was all stored in my email address. The response is that they don't have enough information to be sure that I had this email. I seriously DO NOT care about the email address. I just need by blog that was linked to the email address. The blog is for my business and is the biggest reference for my customers. Please tell me how I can get this fixed or give me a phone number so I can have some one walk me through the information form or through the correction process.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
The only way to speak to google is with this information though they normally try to refuse to provide support.

Google Inc.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Phone: +1(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />Fax: +1(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Then how do i fix this problem? It sends me to this link to restore my account http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?ara=1 but google has responded 3 times that I haven't put in enough information. I have put in all that I can.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
Unfortunately that is the only way that google offers. You can try calling and refusing to get off the phone until you speak to someone. But unless you are a paid customer of something like adwords they are usually not very helpful.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
will you help me fill out this form so i can recover the account?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
Unfortunately I do not know the information to your account but fill it out with as much information as you can. The more information the more likely it wil get accepted. Specifically the dates try to get them as close as you remember them actually being as that is the best way for google to verify you.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have done all this 4 times. with as much information as possible. i'm not getting any answers, I don't want to be mean, but i'm so frustrated with this, if we can't get my blog going again i can't pay you.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 6 years ago.
Ok unfortunately I have given you the only answer there is. Since you can not get anything through that form your only choice is to call the phone number above. Otherwise unfortunately it is lost and cannot be retrieved. In either case i will opt out good luck.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
please notify whoever deals with this money and the emails telling me to accept that I'm not accepting. The $18 is still pending in my bank account and I'm getting emails.