Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I cannot open compose message . I cannot send replys to mes

Customer Question

I cannot open "compose message".
I cannot send replys to messages
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

I also have this same problem. The problem is not with your computer, but its Gmail server. Also this happens only in Safari browser. I found some temporary solutions for this problem. You have to switch back to a older version of Gmail page. Goto and in the Gmail page, click the 'Older version' link on the bottom of the page. This will switch into older version of Gmail page. If you have no problem in the older version, you can use it until Gmail fix the new version.
graphicIf that didn't worked, try Gmail Basic, click 'Basic Html' on the bottom of the page. Gmail basic is faster than Gmail Standard page.

Also, you can try another browser like Mozilla Firefox. You can use Gmail in Firefox without any problems. Download Firefox from here :

Let me know how it goes..