Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My Apple Mac will not send E-Mails or reply to an E-Mail is

My Apple Mac will not send E-Mails or reply to an E-Mail is this an Apple problem or Google?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Are you using Gmail in Safari ? (
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Google recently asked if I would change to Gmail but googlemail remains open and my E-mails would still receive both.
Are you using Safari to access Google mail ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The problem is with the newer version of Gmail. I found some temporary solutions for this problem. You have to switch back to a older version of Gmail page. Goto and in the Gmail page, click the 'Older version' link on the bottom of the page. This will switch into older version of Gmail page. If you have no problem in the older version, you can use it until Gmail fix the new version.
If that didn't worked, try Gmail Basic, click 'Basic Html' on the bottom of the page. Gmail basic is faster than Gmail Standard page. Try it and please let me know..

(PS : I also found that this problem is only with Macs. There is no problem for PC Users)