Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

iam unable to compose or send email with my gmail

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Apple is Correct, the problem is not with your computer but its with Gmail sever. Its started 6 days ago. The current problem is the 'loading' text in a yellow box on the top of the page and its sitting there without opening the page. I found some temporary solutions for this problem. You have to switch back to a older version of Gmail page. Goto www.gmail.com and in the Gmail page, click the 'Older version' link on the bottom of the page. This will switch into older version of Gmail page. If you have no problem in the older version, you can use it until Gmail fix the new version.
graphic
If that didn't worked, try Gmail Basic, click 'Basic Html' on the bottom of the page. Gmail basic is faster than Gmail Standard page. Try it and please let me know..

(PS : I also found that this problem is only with Macs. There is no problem for PC Users)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It works ok but when i click on forward and type this the first letter thewhole email address does not appear
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Try clearing the caches of Safari. Click Safari menu and select "Empty Cache". Restart Safari. Let me know how it goes...
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
empty safari cashe did not work also i discoverd that forward or reply does not work
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Please try gmail in another browser like Mozilla Firefox : Download Firefox
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
that did not work , also the contact list does not work
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Sorry, i'm out of ideas. I will opt out and open this question to other experts.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I now find out in order to compose and send mail i need to click on older version each time
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
forward and reply also does not wurk
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Are you sure this happens in Firefox too ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
explain firefox again
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Firefox is also a browser like Safari, so try to install Firefox from the link i give above and open Gmail in Firefox and check if it also have the same problem.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i got firefox but do not know how to open gmail in firefox
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Open Firefox application, then type www.gmail.com in the URL/Address bar like you do in Safari. Then sign in with your username and password. Let me know..
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
It works thank yo
I MISTAKENLY PUT 76.00 INTO MY ACCOUNT
CAN YOU REFUND THE DIFFERANCE? THANKS
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
If you like my service, please click Accept and please leave me Positive Feedback. Then only i will get paid for helping you. Also i have no control over your money, please [email protected] for a refund of other $38.

Best Regards,