Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a MAC iBook G4 with recently added memory (1.2 GB DDR

I have a MAC iBook G4 with recently added memory (1.2 GB DDR SDRAM and 1.2 GHz PowerPC G4). It runs OS 10.4.11 with all the available updates installed. BUT it doesn't have the latest version of iPhoto (which I have on my other computer) that organizes photos into files. And, when I am trying to upload photos to Facebook, it says I need a new flash player, which I can't seem to download, so I have been uploading photos one by one using the Simple Uploader. Also, when I upload videos from my new Sony digital camera, they are jerky while on the camera, they are fine. Is this the best I can do, or is there some way to upgrade this computer even though it doesn't have the Intel processor??? Can I download a higher "grade" of Tiger without bothering the 10.5 Intel Leopard? Will this help with iPhoto photos and videos?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Its a good idea to upgrade your Mac into latest version. You can upgrade into Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. Yes, your Mac supports 10.5 Leopard and it also supports latest version of iPhoto (iPhoto 08 or 09). Only Snow Leopard 10.6 requires an Intel Processor.

Can I download a higher "grade" of Tiger without bothering the 10.5 Intel Leopard?
No, Apple Stopped updating Tiger and the latest version of Tiger is 10.4.11, which you currently have,

Just buy the Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Retail Discs and also the iLife 08 package

Upgrading into 10.5 and iLife 08 is the best option...(I don't recommend to buy iLife 09 because it'll be slow on your Mac)

(iLife 08 includes iPhoto 08, iMovie 08, iDVD 08 etc)

Its hard to find Leopard OS X 10.5 on Retail Stores like Best Buy, Apple etc but you can buy it from ebay, etc. Make sure you are buying the Retail Versions. You can also use this discs to update your other Mac, so there won't be any software issues between your Macs.

BTW, for the flash player question, try to download and install the flash player from here :

Let me know if you have any questions..