Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a gmail account. I can receive e-mails but cannot answer

I have a gmail account. I can receive e-mails but cannot answer them also cannot compose new emails
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

The problem is with Gmail sever. I found some temporary solutions for this problem. You have to switch back to a older version of Gmail page. Goto and in the Gmail page, click the 'Older version' link on the bottom of the page. This will switch into older version of Gmail page. If you have no problem in the older version, you can use it until Gmail fix the new version.
If that didn't worked, try Gmail Basic, click 'Basic Html' on the bottom of the page. Gmail basic is faster than Gmail Standard page. Try it and please let me know..