Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am on Googlemail. For the past 3 days, although able to receive

I am on Googlemail. For the past 3 days, although able to receive mail, have not been able to access 'Compose mail" or to use 'reply'. Reported to Google who say they are working in this problem; they sent me a mail asking to confirm if the problem still exists, which it does, but cannot 'reply' as I am unable to 'send'.
Could you please help? Phil Jude.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

The problem is with Gmail sever. I found some temporary solutions for this problem. You have to switch back to a older version of Gmail page. Goto www.gmail.com and in the Gmail page, click the 'Older version' link on the bottom of the page. This will switch into older version of Gmail page. If you have no problem in the older version, you can use it until Gmail fix the new version.
graphic

If that didn't worked, try Gmail Basic, click 'Basic Html' on the bottom of the page. Gmail basic is faster than Gmail Standard page. Try it and please let me know..