Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I am signed in to Gmail and can access my mail but am unable

I am signed in to Gmail and can access my mail but am unable to compose, forward or reply. I sometimes get a "LOADING" message at the top but do not get the proper format to send.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Are you using Safari browser to access Gmail ?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
We can try to reset Safari and also empty the caches.

Open Safari, click on Safari (menu) select Reset Safari. From the Reset Safari box, select all options click Reset

Also Empty the Cache of safari from Safari (menu) > Empty Cache

(Resetting the safari and emptying cache will remove your saved usernames and passwords, bad cookies and history)

So add a bookmark of this page before resetting, so you don't lose our connection.

Let me know if that works or not..

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Followed your directions but still am not able to compose. I get a "loading" response but nothing happens after that.
Okay..i found a temporary solution. You have to switch back to a older version of Gmail page. Goto and in the Gmail page, click the 'Older version' link on the bottom of the page. This will switch into older version of Gmail page. If you have no problem in the older version, you can use it until Gmail fix the new version.
Also, i think only Safari users have this problem. I tried Gmail on my PC and i have no problem but have the same problem with Safari in Gmail. So i switched to older version and it worked in Safari.

Let me know how it goes..

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I tried everything you suggested but still have the same problem
In that case, try Gmail Basic, click 'Basic Html' on the bottom of the page. Gmail basic is faster than Gmail Standard page. Try it and please let me know..