Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

photo booth icon is in my dock and i used it about a month

photo booth icon is in my dock and i used it about a month ago. now when i try to open it a question mark appears and i can no longer find it anywhere on my computer?? What happened?
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

The question mark means your Mac can't find the Photobooth application, may be its moved from its original place or its got deleted somehow. So check your trash first and see if you have Photobooth in there. Also, open your hard disk Macintosh HD, open Applications folder and see if you can find Photobooth in there. If you can see Photobooth in there, just drag it back to dock and dock will create room for it automatically.

Let me know how it goes....

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have tried everything you mentioned and that is what i meant when I said that i had looked for the application. the icon for photo booth is still in the dock. It simply does not open because my mac cannot find the application--do i download another or is it going to cost $ now?
What version of Mac OS X are you using ? (Click on the Apple icon and select "About This Mac")
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
mac os x 10.5.8
I will send you the Photobooth application, so it won't cost you $ to download. Okay...i uploaded it. Download it from here :

Once you downloaded Photobooth, double click on the downloaded file and you'll get the Photobooth application. Copy it to Applications folder and open Photobooth and see if that works or not..

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.