Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have been having terribble trouble with Google for the past

I have been having terribble trouble with Google for the past month. When I type in a search term or address like: after about 30 seconds, I am switched to Road Runner or Yahoo that tells me they can't find the term, but then offers me the same term in a list below. THis has never happened before I am on a Mac 10.5. Safari. I have Time Warner Cable for internet. I use for my home page.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you

We can try to delete Safari's Preferences. Add a bookmark of this page, so we don't lose our connection

(Deleteing Preferences will also delete your saved Username and Passwords, cookies, caches, history etc)

Close Safari and goto Users/[yourname]/Library/Preferences and move the file "" into desktop.

Click on Safari menu and select "Reset Safari". Select all options and click Reset. Also click on Safari menu again and select Empty Cache.

Now Close and reopen Safari and see if the problem solved or not...

Best Regards,