Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience:  7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

need flip video / computer editing help. i downloaded my

need flip video / computer editing help.
i downloaded my flip videos to my mac, but they went into iphoto instead of flip software. I cant seem to pull them over into flip software in order to edit etc...
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you

Can you drag the videos out from iPhoto to desktop ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Click and the drag the video from iPhoto to desktop. Let me know..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok> i did that, and it worked. cant figure out how to drag it into flip software?
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Open the Flip software and drag the movie to Flip Software's icon in your dock. This will import the video to Flip. Or in your Flip application, click on the File menu and there should be some options like Open, Import video etc. Click on it and select the video file. Let me know how it goes...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it is not responding when i drag into icon. When i go into file, and try to import, the videos on i photo are not to be found.
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Can you improt the videos that you dragged to desktop from iPhoto ? Click File menu and select Import, select the Video file in desktop and click Import or Open. Let me know if that works or not..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
which app do you want me to click file/import from?
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Your Flip application..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
so you are saying that i need to drag each video to desktop, then import?
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 years ago.
Yes, Flip is a third party application and it doesn't know how to import directly from iPhoto. So you have to drag them to desktop or to any folders and then import it into Flip.

Are you able to import the videos in Flip that you dragged into desktop from iPhoto ?
Ashik, Mac Helper
Experience: 7+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc