Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

Bought 13 Macbook Pro on ebay, supposedly loaded up to go.

Bought 13 Macbook Pro on ebay, supposedly loaded up to go. Has 4 Gb RAM installed and works very well. Have used it for a month and yoday noticed it did not have Iphotos loaded so (stupidly) stuck in the Snow Leopard Disk which is now 20 minutes into installing Mac OS X on top of my existing OS. Is this going to duplicate the OS unnecessarily? If so how do i undo this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 years ago.
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you

Nope, you're just replacing the system files with new one. I mean, you just reinstalled the OS X. It won't duplicate the OS and you cannot undo it. If you still don't have iPhoto after reinstall, you need to buy and install the iLife 09 package for $79 which includes iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD etc

Best Regards,