Jesse, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Life-long Apple Geek & Power User, 10+Years Apple Experience

I accidentily deleted my iTunes from my computer. I did this

I accidentily deleted my iTunes from my computer. I did this when I was notified that I had very low disc space and that I needed to delete things. I didn't realized I deleted iTunes until I turned my computer on and received the below messages:

AppleSyncNotifier.exe - Unable to Locate Component
The Application has failed to start because CoreFoundation.dll was not found. Re-installing
may fix this problem.

iTunes Helper
Apple Application support was not found
Apple Application support is required to run iTunesHelper. Please un-install iTunes than install iTunes again.

Error 2

I have downloaded many of my own cd's onto this computer and I'm hoping that they will not be deleted by re-installing iTunes. Of course I can't get the music I've downloaded until I re-install the iTunes.

Please advise what step I need to do and also advise if my music will be deleted.

Thank you,

XXX-XXX-XXXX [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help.

You deleted your iTunes program (which is seperate from your iTunes Library where all the media is stored), so you can safely reinstall the latest version (get it here). You won't lose any of your music or other media in iTunes, as it's in a completely seperate part of your computer.

Once it's reinstalled, restart your computer and everything should go back the way it was.

That should do it. If what I recommended doesn't help, or if you have additional questions, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

It is saying I don't have enough disc space, I'm trying to remove some programs but received a fatal error. It doesn't give me that many options of what to delete and those that have a lot of disc space are those that I need such as my McAfee security and Windows Office Professional. What I don't need is Windows Media (movies) as I have another computer. How do I delete the movies that are downloaded? They are not included in the dropdown that lists the choices for me to change or remove.

Also, if I need to turn my computer off once iTunes is installed, how do I know it's going to work properly if I turn my computer off first. I would have to click accept answer before I turn my computer off because it obviously won't be there when I turn it off and then on. Basically I'm being asked to pay you before I can know that it's going to work.

Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.
You can return to this window after restarting. Just make a bookmark, or jot down the web address. Our conversation doesn't stop when you close the browser. We can even continue it on another computer.

You should check under your My Movies folder in your user area, and see if they're stored there.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I still cannot add iTunes. I cannot find "My Movies". I have icons that say "My Documents", "My Pictures", "My Music", "My Computer". I looked in Programs and could not find "My Movies"
Expert:  Jesse replied 6 years ago.
Try doing a search on your computer for the name of one of the movies, and seei if you can locate it. They should all be in the same place. Also, try looking under My Music or My Documents for a movie folder.

Also, restarting the computer always helps clear out things.