VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ and Network+ with more than 18 years in the IT field. Have worked on MAC's since I was 16.
16924516

The Mac trainer I hired to get me started did a good job.

Customer Question

The Mac trainer I hired to get me started did a good job. We agreed that I would use the computer for a few months and accumulate a new set of questions. When I called for a follow up visit, I got no response. Could you recommend another technician who would be willing to make a house call?
Category: Mac
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 years ago.
OK, Sir or Ma'am. I would recommend that you use your Yellow Pages to find a local training class. Most companies that offer IT Certifications also offer or can point you to where you can take training classes locally.

That is the best route for you to take, since you know exactly where in USA you live. This would be the best way to find a Training Class near you. Also, call these folks. The Apple Genius guy's. See the link below:

http://www.apple.com/buy/locator/service/

They can also tell you where there are MAC training classes in your area.