sanguinesandeep
sanguinesandeep, Mac Software Engineer
Experience:  B. Tech
33602187

Not Enough Space On A Blank Drive

Customer Question

Not Enough Space? On A Blank Drive?
Submitted: 6 years ago via HelpOwl.
Category: Mac
Expert:  pconsultant replied 6 years ago.

It seems that your PC is infected. Try running a good antivirus (e.g. Avira , AVast, Macafee) on the specific drive. If that doesn't help the problem then you will have to reintsall windows (if that's your operating system). Make sure that you format C drive (or the drive where your programs are kept) when the system gets booted for reinstallation.

Thanks.

Edited by allknower on 7/1/2010 at 1:00 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi. Thanks for the response. I don't think the computer (it's a Mac G5, by the way) is infected because I tried a different flash drive and it worked. I also tried my laptop at home this morning and the Cruzer wouldn't accept data from the MacBook either. I'm stumped.
Expert:  sanguinesandeep replied 6 years ago.
Hello My Friend,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. This process might require multiple contacts from both sides.

It seems that cruzer, flash drive is gone corrupt. I would suggest you to format the cruzer flash drive, data stick once.
Note: Formatting would delete all of the data from the flash drive.

Click Start, Click My computer. Now, right click on the Cruzer icon and click Format.

Now, try to transfer something to Cruzer and check it.

If get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.