MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Sr. Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Apple Certified Desktop & Portables Technician, A+, Cross-Platform (Mac/PC) Tech - for over 14 Years
15556539

how do i move my playlist from my 30gb to my 80gb ipod...heres

how do i move my playlist from my 30gb to my 80gb ipod...here's the main problem I recently had my hard drive go down on my computer and all my info was erased including my itunes library and when I was given a loaner until my hard drive is repaired I accidently synced my ipod music with the one on the loaner, but I have two and the other still contains my library...do I have to start all over?
Jake
Hello, and thank you for asking your question, with JustAnswer.com/Mac.
I am Sr. Mac Support Specialist, Terry, glad to assist you.

(Please Note: In advance I appreciate your Accept. However, your feedback is a very important determination of how I provide service to you, so please complete the survey at the end of this session- Thanks!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I believe you will need to use a software for transferring music from one iPod to another. Here is a great software link you should review in order to perform this procedure.

How to transfer iPod music (iPod to iPod, iPod to iTunes)
http://www.freedvdripper.net/how-to-transfer-music-from-ipod-to-another-ipod.html

If you have any more questions, regarding your technical issue, please feel free to reply to this post as I am always ready to assist. Thank you!

Regards,

-Terry