Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

i want chat online w/Terry mactech trainer ! regarding mobile

Customer Question

i want chat online w/Terry mactech trainer !
regarding mobile me gallery privacy settings !
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 6 years ago.
Hi again,
I am not sure why this is occurring, but it still goes back to email posting.

You have been so diligent attempting to get a chat session, I feel terrible, that the process simply won't work for getting you over to chat.

So considering you have been so patient- if you can, give me just 15 more minutes of your time. If I cannot help you get an answer within that time, I have another resource to provide you (and it will not include me) just as a back up for you.

If you would be so kind, could you check my MobileMe gallery link and see if that same button shows up on my screen?

http://gallery.me.com/tdtech7

Let me know if you see that same My Gallery button in my link.
graphic

Remember, just 15 more minutes from this post and no more- I owe you that since how we could not get that chat to work.

Respectfully,

-Terry
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the word my gallery shows up terry !
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i sure hope i dont get charged for this
If you are not willing to pay for the efforts I have made to help you with this issue, due to your dissatisfaction with our email posting services and not being able to have a chat session, believe me, I do understand and respect your decision.

But you must understand, we are working not just to provide a service but get to get paid for services we render.

With that noted, if you do not wish to continue, then for your benefit, I would like to direct you to MobileMe Support, who also has an Email/Chat service as well and will enable you to request their chat services time and time again.

MobileMe Support Service Link:
http://www.apple.com/support/mobileme/

I understand this has been a difficult experience with you and I unfortunately cannot undo that, but I hope this will be some consolation, getting you a reference to the direct support services for MobileMe.

Thank you for all your patience, and I hope you won't let this experience prevent you from coming to us again for future services. We have a great pool of talented Mac Experts eager to assist you and provide great support.

Sincerest Regards,

-Terry