Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

i want chat online w/Terry mactech trainer ! regarding mobile

Customer Question

i want chat online w/Terry mactech trainer !
regarding mobile me gallery privacy settings !
Category: Mac
Expert:  MacTechTrainer replied 6 years ago.
Hi again,
I am not sure why this is occurring, but it still goes back to email posting.

You have been so diligent attempting to get a chat session, I feel terrible, that the process simply won't work for getting you over to chat.

So considering you have been so patient- if you can, give me just 15 more minutes of your time. If I cannot help you get an answer within that time, I have another resource to provide you (and it will not include me) just as a back up for you.

If you would be so kind, could you check my MobileMe gallery link and see if that same button shows up on my screen?

Let me know if you see that same My Gallery button in my link.

Remember, just 15 more minutes from this post and no more- I owe you that since how we could not get that chat to work.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
the word my gallery shows up terry !
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i sure hope i dont get charged for this
If you are not willing to pay for the efforts I have made to help you with this issue, due to your dissatisfaction with our email posting services and not being able to have a chat session, believe me, I do understand and respect your decision.

But you must understand, we are working not just to provide a service but get to get paid for services we render.

With that noted, if you do not wish to continue, then for your benefit, I would like to direct you to MobileMe Support, who also has an Email/Chat service as well and will enable you to request their chat services time and time again.

MobileMe Support Service Link:

I understand this has been a difficult experience with you and I unfortunately cannot undo that, but I hope this will be some consolation, getting you a reference to the direct support services for MobileMe.

Thank you for all your patience, and I hope you won't let this experience prevent you from coming to us again for future services. We have a great pool of talented Mac Experts eager to assist you and provide great support.

Sincerest Regards,