iteachmac, The Duke!
Experience:  Mac help ,music midi expert, logic pro recording ,electrical installation ,ilife & all mac computing

How do I access my .mac e-mail from another computer My powerbook

How do I access my .mac e-mail from another computer? My powerbook and i-phone were stolen recently, and the receipts for them are in my .mac e-mail archives. My insusrance company would like me to show them. Please send answer to the e-address I know how to access, which [email protected]
Category: Mac
Expert:  iteachmac replied 6 years ago.
Hi , I would like to try to help with the problem .

Sorry to here your equipment was stolen :/
I hope your Mac was password XXXXX , a password XXXXX at least protect your data & documents from a computer novice .

Mobile Me and .Mac email etc can be accessed via :-

Sign in to mobile me .

If you don't have your password XXXXX then try this link to recover it .

You will need your Apple ID to do so .

What is MobileMe?
MobileMe is Apple’s new Internet service for Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, and PC that takes the best of .Mac and adds many new features. With MobileMe you will continue to get services that take advantage of Mac integration such as iDisk, and photo sharing from iPhoto ’08 or later. You also get a suite of new web applications at; email, contacts, and calendar; and 20 GB of online storage.

What happened to

MobileMe has a new home at where you will find a suite of web applications that have the familiar look and feel of the applications on your Mac. We recommend that you update your bookmarks to

More info here :-

Can I send and receive email from both and
If you had a working email address as of July 9, 2008 you can continue to use that address as you always have, as well as your new address And emails sent to either address will appear in your inbox on the web as well as your devices. For instructions on how to use both email addresses, including how to set up your Mac, PC, iPhone, or iPod touch, read Setting up MobileMe email on your Mac.

You can also access mobile me from email applications such as outlook .

I hope this helps ,

thanks .