Daniel, Mac Genius
Experience:  Apple certified on desktop and portable, help desk qualified. Have owned and used Macs since 1989.
19098653

How do i reset my macbook pro without the factory CD that i

Customer Question

How do i reset my macbook pro without the factory CD that i lost?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

I need to know what you mean by reset, do you mean reinstall the OS or reset your password XXXXX something else?

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

Hello, my name is Dan.

Daniel :

Daniel :

I also need to know what version of OS X. you have?

Daniel :

Daniel :

Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Ended

Your expert is gathering additional information and will be back with you shortly.
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
The chat feature has gone down. So we will have to converse in this manner, I need to know what you mean by 'reset'. Do you want to reinstall the operating system or change your password XXXXX what?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I found the CD that i needed to restore factory settings.
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.
So now you have the DVD do you want assistance?