Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

phone freezes up an wont do nothing an it comes up no sim

phone freezes up an wont do nothing an it comes up no sim alot
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you

There may be dirt in your sim or in the card tray, so take the sim and tray outside and clean them both (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1At_lX9_E)

If that didn't worked, do a small reset. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds. iPhone will automatically restarts and return to normal. If it not restarts after holding the button for 10 seconds, hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button untill it get turns off and restart itself.graphic

If the didn't worked, Reset the Network Settings. (Warning : Resetting Network settings will remove saved Wifi hotspots, username and password XXXXX also other settings)

1. Tap Settings
  2. Tap General
  3. Tap Reset
  4. Tap Reset Network Settings

Let me know how it goes...

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it seems to be working it was acting ok when i got on but i got another question is there anyway i can clean behind my screen got dust are something in it
Sorry for the delay...to clean behind the screen, you have to remove the screen, an also it may void the Warranty ! It's not nearly as hard as you might think, you just need to be very careful when following the steps. If you are not familiar with doing these things, please don't do it and i'd recommend you to take it to the Apple store. If you are comfortable doing this your own, you have to dissamble your iPhone first.

For iPhone 3GS : Click Here
For iPhone 3G : Click Here
For iPhone 2G : Click Here

You can also search Youtube about 'How to Dissemble iPhone" for great tutorials.